Discover Maya Bay from the Movie «The Beach».
One-day group tour with an English speaking guide to visit the magnificent Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay, the place of the film «The Beach» featuring Leonardo Di Caprio and enjoy the breathtaking views and snorkeling. We start the tours early so as not to coincide with a lot of tourism or at least try to make it more exclusive.
VISITS WE WILL MAKE:
- Hotel pick up between 06:00–06:45 and transfer by van to our private Royal Phuket Marina pier.
- Departure by Luxury speedboat to the Phi Phi Islands.
- Stopping at Phi Phi Leh, the tour will pass through Maya Bay to discover the beach from the well-known movie.
- Then we will see the back to reach Lake Pileh, another of the places in the film, here we can swim and jump from the boat into the crystal clear waters.
- The tour will continue to the Viking Cave for a quick visit.
- then continue to Phi Phi Don Island to stop at Monkey Beach and see some of the popular macaque monkeys that live there. For security reasons with the wild monkeys that inhabit the area, the activity is carried out from the boat, without stopping at the beach.
- Then the long-awaited stop at Tonsay Bay, where we can walk to the spectacular viewpoint or stay to enjoy the beach.
- We will make 2 long stops to snorkel and enjoy the incredible underwater world.
- Visit to the magnificent Bamboo Island where we will have time to explore, relax, sunbathe and enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on the beach.
- Arrive by speed boat at Royal Phuket Marina
- Approximate hours depending on the meeting point 6:00-6:45 a.m. to 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Ground transportation by air-conditioned minivan / Speedboat transportation with one of our Twin or Triple engine luxury speedboats / Licensed Spanish/English-speaking tour guide / Complete snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins) / All National Park entrance fees / Refreshments: water, soft drinks, fresh fruit and cookies / Picnic lunch (vegetarian menu available on request) / Life jacket / Customer service and questions via Email and Whats App, before and after the trip / Guarantee and Security of contracting with an Official T.A.T. / Accident insurance: Civil Liability Insurance with AIG Insurance.
Swimsuit, short-sleeved shirt or vest, sunscreen, hat if desired and towel.
OUR SPEED BOATS: (Click here for more info)
All of our boats are high-quality, modern, and comfortable speedboats with up-to-date safety features.
We operate our tours with two types of speedboat: 2 engines (500hp) and three engines (750 hp).
- The 2 engines are licensed for carrying 25 guests plus crew but we operate with a maximum of 20 guests plus crew to offer more comfort to the clients.
- The 3 engines are licensed for carrying 45 guests plus crew but we operate with a maximum of 32 guests plus crew to offer more comfort to the clients.
The front of the boat is unprotected from the sun and it’s the place where the journey is bumpier. This area is not recommended for children and old persons.
Also is on Captain’s decision to allow the guests to take a seat in the front for safety reasons.
The inside of the boat is a covered area and is more protected from sun, wind, and rain.
The rear part is partially covered and is quite protected from sun/rain and is the best area to seat in case of seasickness because is more balanced, however, is also the noisiest part of the boat because is the engine area.
Each boat has a toilet, safety life jackets and we provide raincoats in case of rain.
5 STARS TRIPADVISOR / +10 YEARS EXPERIENCE:
3,700 Baht per person.
Minors between 4 and 11 years of age: 2,300 Baht.
Children under 4 years free.
It is recommended to save availability as soon as possible. Limited places.
If you wish to modify the itinerary, schedules or do the tour in private, we recommend filling out the contact form and we will inform you in less than 24 hours. Ask Now.
PICK UP AND SCHEDULE:
Pick up from your hotel in Phuket, give us the name of your hotel when you book the tour. It is very important to be waiting at the hotel reception on time, the start of the tour, being a group, will not wait if someone is late.
- Hotels in all areas of Phuket: Pick up between 6:00am and 6:30am. (You need to be waiting at reception from 6:00 am).
- Hotels in Phuket Town: Pick up between 6:20am and 6:45am. (You need to be waiting at reception from 6:20am).
- It is important to be at the meeting point at the agreed time as we will be leaving on time. Unfortunately, there are no refunds for those who are late or who do not show up
- Group tour with an English/Spanish speaking guide. Subject to booking.
- We reserve the right to change or adjust the tour itinerary if necessary due to weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- All costs are included, unlike many other tour companies in Thailand. Transparency, customer comfort and satisfaction is very important to us.
- We give full assistance before, during and after the trip
- Due to regulations and safety, pregnant women will not be accepted on board.
- Rain does not prevent the tour, but in case of very bad weather or strong currents the tour will be rescheduled or in the last resort cancelled *(with full refund where no possible alternative can be arranged).
- Under adverse conditions in terms of rain or wind, we can modify the tour itinerary, looking to visit the chosen sites at their best.
- We collaborate with different companies to unite groups and be able to offer the best value for money. Always selling at the same price.
- Do not hesitate to ask us, we answer within 12 hours.
- SHA certified tour complying with safety and hygiene standards
- Remember that we can also price match deals on hotels and resorts throughout Thailand, offering the best prices available with our partner properties. Guaranteed minimum price, consultation without commitment.
- Ground transportation to the hotel. the arrival time of the hotel depends on how far it is from the pier.